Dramatic Tenor / Jugendlicher Heldentenor
Next Victorian Opera performance
Parsifal in Wagner's Parsifal, February 2019
Last 3 major performances
- Siegfried in Wagner's Siegfried, Lyric Opera of Chicago, USA, 2018
- Waldemar in Schönberg’s Gurre-Lieder, Dutch National Opera, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2018
- Paul in Korngold's Die Tote Stadt, Semperoper Dresden, Germany, 2018
- Ute Buge, Vocal Teacher at Johannes-Brahms-Konservatorium, Hamburg, Germany
- Alfredo Kraus, Masterclass, Santander, Spain
- Arturo Sergi, Vocal Teacher, Germany USA
- Gundula Hintz, Vocal Teacher, Berlin, Germany
- Kirsten Schötteldreier, Vocal Coach, Bodyworks and Mentor, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Age when you started singing
Started singing as a young child, professionally at the age of 18.
Parsifal, Siegfried, Die Tote Stadt, Fidelio
Favourite opera role to perform
Florestan, Parsifal, Paul (Die Tote Stadt)
Where’s the strangest place you’ve performed?
Empty public swimming pool. Bullfight arena in Seville.
Tell us about your hobbies outside opera
Computers and IT, listening to podcasts.