Last Victorian Opera performance
Rosina in The Barber of Seville, December 2019
Last 3 major performances
- Rosina in Rossini's Il barbiere di Siviglia, Teatro Regio, Parma, March 2019
- Rossini's Stabat Mater, Carnegie Hall, New York, May 2019
- Rosina in Rossini's Il barbiere di Siviglia, Teatro Massimo, Palermo, September 2019
- Palermo Music Conservatory
- Vignola Opera Academy (Teachers : Mirella Freni and Sergio Bertocchi)
- Bologna Opera School
Age when you started singing
I started singing at the age of 7 at Palermo’s opera house (Teatro Massimo) in the children’s choir. Afterwards, I started studying opera singing at the conservatory.
Favourite opera role to perform
My favourite role is Angelina in La Cenerentola.
A fun fact not many people know about you
I like to vacuum clean before I perform, it makes me relax.
Tell us about your hobbies outside opera.
I love to cook, travel and go to the cinema and I have a passion for everything related to makeup.
I have received prizes in many competitions in Italy, among others, in 2013 I won the New Generation prize in the Lyric Oscar contest.