Last Victorian Opera performance
Mrs Segstrom in Sondheim's A Little Night Music, June - July 2019
Last 3 major performances
- Cinderella, Cinderella, Victorian Opera, 2016
- Mother/Witch/Fairy, Hansel and Gretel, Opera Australia, 2015
- Annina, La Traviata, Victorian Opera, 2014
- Victorian Opera Developing Artist 2012-2013
- Master of Music (Opera Performance) Melbourne Conservatorium of Music
- B.Mus Melbourne Conservatorium of Music VCA
Age when you started singing
The first memory I have of singing is the same as most people - around age 5, in my parents living room to The Sound of Music with a skirt on my head (the costume department made cuts that season).
Favourite opera or musical
How can you pick a favourite?! I’m too egalitarian for favourites. However, Tosca, if you had to twist my arm, Annie if you had to twist my leg, and Nixon in China, if I had to twist again like we did last summer.
Favourite opera or musical role to perform
Again with the favouritism! I dream of being asked to play The Pirate King... one day...
A fun fact not many people know about you
I enjoy making sauerkraut, I am a master sandwich maker (the secret is in the layers), and I would give Marie Kondo a run for her money if we had a suitcase packing contest!
What do you like to sing in the shower?
'I’m Gonna Wash that Man Right Outta My Hair' is a real crowd pleaser.