Last Victorian Opera performance
Bass-baritone in Heroic Bel Canto, July 2019
Last 3 major performances
- Ambassador in La bella dormentata, Victorian Opera, 2017
- The King in Eight Songs for a Mad King, Melbourne Recital Centre, 2017
- Hasselbacher in Our Man in Havana, Lyric Opera of Melbourne, 2017
- Diploma of Opera, Sydney Conservatorium
- Master of Music, Canberra School of Music
- Developing Artist Program, Victorian Opera
Age when you started singing
Favourite opera or musical
Orfeo ed Euridice, Gluck
Favourite opera or musical role to perform
The King, Eight Songs for a Mad King
A fun fact not many people know about you
I have spent probably thousands of hours looking at the floorplans of historical buildings.
What do you like to sing in the shower?
Tenor arias (transposed down a fifth). 'Una furtive lagrima' is a perennial favourite.