Last Victorian Opera performance
Narcissus in Echo and Narcissus, March 2021
Echo and Narcissus Digital Access premiered on Friday 19 March and is available on-demand until Sunday 19 December.
Last 3 major performances
- The Guard, Mind Over Matter, The Song Company, 2019
- Home for the Holidays - USA Christmas National Tour, The Ten Tenors, Christmas 2019
- Love is in the Air - Palm Springs Artist residency, The Ten Tenors, 2020
- Master of Arts, Advanced Vocal Technique - Wales International Academy of Voice/University of Wales Trinity St. David - 2016-2017
- Young Artist - Victorian Opera Young Artist Program - 2014-2015
- Master of Music, Opera Performance - Melbourne University - 2014-2015
- Artist on Full Scholarship - The Opera Studio Melbourne - 2010-2011
- Bachelor of Music, Classical Voice - Dame Nellie Melba Conservatorium of Music - 2006-2008
Age when you started singing
Started singing and did my first musical at 16 - Started singing lessons at 17.
Favourite opera or musical
Opera - Boheme
Musical - Les Misérables
Favourite opera or musical role to perform
There are many I’d like to perform in the future, such as Sweeney Todd. But of the roles I’ve performed, I really enjoyed playing Tarquinius in The Rape Of Lucretia with Sydney Chamber Opera Company.
A fun fact not many people know about you
I love to ride motorcycles, and I’m a crazy cat man. That’s two fun facts for the price of one!
Where's the strangest place you've performed?
In 2019 I travelled to Dubai with The Ten Tenors to perform for a private function that was held in the middle of the desert in the sand dunes, on a stage that was built especially for the event. It was epic!
- Australian International Opera Award - Winner 2016
- Royal Melbourne Philharmonic Aria - Winner 2013
- Herald Sun Aria - Third Place 2013
- National Liederfest - Winner 2010