Previous Victorian Opera performance
Gurnemanz in Wagner's Parsifal, February 2019
Last 3 major performances
- Aleksandr Petrovič Gorjančiko in Janáček's From the House of the Dead, Bayerische Staatsoper, October 2018
- Daland in Wagner's The Flying Dutchmen, Bayreuth Festival, August 2018
- Pluto in Rameau’s Hippolyte et Aricie, Staatsoper Berlin, December 2018
- Bachelor of Arts (University of East Anglia)
- Guildhall School of Music & Drama (London), National Opera Studio
Age when you started singing
Favourite role to perform
A fun fact not many people know about you
As a student, I was rehearsing for a concert in Canterbury Cathedral the same evening. After the rehearsal, I realised my tails had been stolen with only 30 minutes to go before the concert. Thinking I was going to have to perform in my t-shirt and jeans, the police arrived with my tails, which had been dumped on the street!
Where’s the strangest place you’ve performed?
In a bank vault.