Last Victorian Opera performance
Fredrik Egerman in Sondheim's A Little Night Music, June – July 2019
Last 3 major performances
- Sir Robert Chiltern, An Ideal Husband, Melbourne Theatre Company, 2018
- Curly McLain, Oklahoma!, The Production Company, 2018
- Jean Valjean, Les Misérables, Cameron Macintosh Ltd London, 2016
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts – Graduate 1998
Age when you started singing
I started singing as a child but didn’t receive lessons until I went to WAAPA.
Favourite opera or musical
I don’t have a favourite although I’ve always loved Sondheim.
Favourite opera or musical role to perform
Playing Chioffi in Curtains was the most fun I’ve had on stage.
A fun fact not many people know about you
I was a creative consultant on the film The Greatest Showman.
Where’s the strangest place you’ve performed?
On the red dirt in an open garage in Roebourne, Western Australia.
- 2017 Green Room Award Nomination – Best Male Lead in Music Theatre for Curtains
- 2015 Helpmann Award Winner - Best Male Actor in a Musical and Best Musical for Les Misérables
- 2014 Green Room Awards Nomination – Best Actor Leading Role in a Musical for Les Misérables
- 2013 Green Room Awards Nomination - Best Actor Leading Role in a Musical for Chess