Last Victorian Opera production
White Rabbit in Alice Through the Opera Glass, June 2019
Last 3 major performances
- Apprentice in Wagner's Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg, Opera Australia, 2018
- Ruodi in Rossini's Guillaume Tell, Victorian Opera, 2018
- Bill Barnacle in Bowman's The Magic Pudding - The Opera, Victorian Opera, 2018
- Master of Music (Opera Performance), The University of Melbourne
- Postgraduate Diploma of Teaching (Music, Secondary), The University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Music, The University of Melbourne
Age when you started singing
Le nozze di Figaro (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)
Favourite opera role to perform
Orphée, La descente d’Orphée aux enfers (Charpentier)
Tom Rakewell, The Rake’s Progress (Stravinsky)
A fun fact not many people know about you
I was once a keen Rugby Union player!
Where’s the strangest place you’ve performed?
An impromptu performance inside a large cave in Slovenia!
“Reynolds’ pure sound with its subtle vibrato proved the hit of this night…”
Clive O’Connell, The Age, 17 May 2012
“Timothy Reynolds as Aeneas was no less impressive. An Australian with a resonant tenor voice, he brought appropriate angst and tension to the role, no more so than during the gripping denouement.”
Tim Wilcock, FringeReview (UK), 12 August 2014