Last Victorian Opera performance
Salome in Strauss' Salome, February 2020
Last 3 major performances
- Amelia in Verdi's Simon Boccanegra, Mainz State Theater, 2019 (Germany)
- Chrysothemis in Strauss' Elektra, Berlin State Opera (Unter den Linden), 2019 (Germany)
- Marguerite in Gounod's Faust, Vilnius City Opera 2018 (Lithuania)
- 1986-1997 Music Gymnasium (Piano, Conducting)
- 1997-2005 Music Academy in Lithuania, Masters Degree in singing
- 2003-2004 “Erasmus Programm” Scholarship at University F. Mendelssohn-Bartholdy in Leipzig (Germany)
- 2005-2007 Member of the International Opera Studio in Zürich (Switzerland)
- 2008-2010 Member of the International Opera Studio in Hamburg (Germany)
Age when you started singing
From my childhood at 4 years old. Professionally at 18!
Favourite opera or musical
Favourite role to perform
A. Dvořák, Rusalka, Rusalka
A fun fact not many people know about you
I am a very passionate mushroom picker.
Tell us about your hobbies outside opera
I am a fisherman (fishergirl ;)).
I love, when the weather is good, to go fishing or play basketball!
- 2009 - 1st prize and 1 public prize at the Robert Stolz “Viennese Operetta” singing competition in Hamburg (Germany)
- 2002 - 3rd prize at singing competition in Kaunas (Lithuania)