How to proceed?
- Book your $198 unlimited Season Pass subscription online and select one ticket for each production.
- The tickets for these performances will be sent via your selected delivery method.
- Victorian Opera will contact you to confirm your date of birth. Your Season Pass card will be sent via post.
- Season Pass holders can attend as often as you like! If you wish to attend more performances of each production, simply turn up to the venue box office at least 1 hour prior to the start time, present your Season Pass card and photo ID. You will be issued one complimentary ticket to each additional performance you attend.
- Terms and Conditions apply (see below).
Terms and Conditions
- Must be aged 30 Years and Under at the time of booking.
- Limited to 25 packages.
- Additional tickets to performances of a production are dependent on availability. If the performance is sold out, no additional Season Pass tickets will be issued.
- The Season Pass additional ticket option is non-transferable and only applies to the original subscriber.
- Season Pass holders are able to purchase tickets for companions at the 30 Years and Under rate at the box office on the night of the performance (dependent on availability).
Tickets must be purchased in a single transaction as a package. A $8.95 Subscription Processing Fee applies per order. Please allow up to four weeks for your subscription to be processed.
- Tuesday 3 September 2019 – Early-bird exclusive period for 2019 Season Pass subscribers.
- Wednesday 18 September 2019 – 2020 subscriptions on sale for everyone.
- Wednesday 9 October 2019 – 2020 Single Tickets on sale.
For information on other Season 2020 Subscription packages please visit our Subscriptions page or download the brochure.