Many of our performances and special projects are made possible through the continuing generosity, commitment to and belief in our work by our supporting Trusts and Foundations.
They play a fundamental role in enriching lives and bringing opera to tens of thousands of people every year, across the state.
Victorian Opera is an integral part of your state’s creative industries — creating opera in and for Victoria, using predominantly local composers, singers, creative workers and craftspeople to tell new and old stories for today’s audiences.
Trusts and Foundations support enables us to continue and further develop our work in:
- Access All Areas: Livestream Program — reach students across the state who would otherwise have limited access to arts experiences through livestreamed workshops and performance
- Relaxed Performance — support children with access requirements to attend a performance
- Baby Bilby Sings — support interactive concerts created specifically to introduce singing and music to the very youngest of audiences, and help parents to bond with their babies
- Victorian Opera Youth Chorus Ensemble (VOYCE) — support young people in their early singing careers
- Support the creative development of new operatic works that tell contemporary Australian stories by Australian composers and librettists
For more information, please contact Rhylla Mitchell, Development Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9001 6408.