Last Victorian Opera production
Frid in Sondheim's A Little Night Music, June - July 2019
Last 3 major performances
- Romeo, Romeo and Juliet, Monash Shakespeare Company, 2019
- Ensemble, Parsifal, Victorian Opera, 2019
- Uncle Henry, The Wiz, St Michael’s Grammar School, 2017
- I learnt theatre craft on the job through mechanist work with Victorian Opera (William Tell, Pelleás et Mélisande, Lorelei, Parsifal) and the Melbourne International Comedy Festival
- VOYCE (Victorian Opera Youth Chorus Ensemble) 2016-Present
- St Michael’s Grammar School, where I participated in choirs, musicals and received lessons from Alexander Murer and Ian Cousins (2012-2017)
- I have been taking lessons with Angela Wasley since 2018
Age when you started singing
12, when I did my first school musical.
Favourite opera or musical
Opera would be William Tell (call it nostalgia) but The Producers and Anything Goes are my guilty pleasures.
Favourite opera or musical role to perform
So far it has to be Conrad Birdie in Bye Bye, Birdie! with St Michael’s Grammar School.
A fun fact not many people know about you
I’m currently in my second year at Monash University working on my Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering (Hons) and Bachelor of Finance.
Where’s the strangest place you’ve performed?
In 2016, I was fortunate enough to perform the solo in 'Waltzing Matilda' with my school choir in the Blue Lagoon Geothermal Pools in Iceland.