The full range of benefits apply to all subscription packages. There is a price level to suit all budgets including Adult, Concession, Senior and 30 Years and Under.
- Priority Ticketing - Enjoy first access for all performances during the subscriptions-only priority period. This is the best way to secure your tickets for your favourite shows. Book a subscription to guarantee you don’t miss out in case safe distancing restrictions reduce capacity.
- Flexibility and Convenience - Subscribers have the exclusive advantage of fee-free ticket exchanges to suit any change in circumstances. Buy your tickets in advance – if your plans change, simply choose another date.
- Prices Guaranteed - Subscription prices will not change throughout the season. Single Ticket prices may vary.
- Dedicated Customer Service - For in-theatre subscription assistance, call 1300 822 849 to speak to our team at Arts Centre Melbourne. (Monday – Friday, 9.30 am – 4.30 pm). For Virtual Victorian Opera subscription assistance, call (03) 9001 6400. (Monday – Friday, 9.30 am – 4.30 pm)
- Save on Virtual Victorian Opera digital access - All subscribers save 20% on live and on-demand streaming in 2021.
If you are unable to join us at the theatre in Season 2021, you have the option of viewing select performances online as part of our Virtual Victorian Opera program, including:
Digital Access for these productions can be purchased directly from Victorian Opera as a digital subscription or as an individual performance, with both live and on-demand streaming options available.
Digital Access subscriptions are available for $24 per performance. Fees apply.
How to subscribe – Digital Access subscriptions
Book directly with Victorian Opera for all livestream or digital events.
- Online - via Victorian Opera
- Phone - (03) 9001 6400
- Payments - Credit card (Mastercard, VISA, AMEX)
- Subscription processing fee - All Virtual Victorian Opera subscriptions attract a $2.50 processing fee per order.